View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

So Santa bought me a new Clarion double-din size stereo for x-mas. Ok I bought it for myself because Newegg.com was playing around with people offering them for $199 shipped for free if you kept checking back at the website. You would have to "add to cart" in order to see the price of the item and a couple times they updated the price from $399 to $199 (for a few hours I found out on a forum!) then to $299 THEN $399 (I lost hope and was totally bummed at this point) AND THEN one morning when I was drinking coffee at 5:30am someone announced that it was back down to $199 !! So I jumped on it! I've had some sweet Eclipse and Clarion head units in the past for my truck that cost $400 and stuff but this Clarion will be the best yet. I can't wait. Anyhow I'll update later on with some good pictures.

Here is my new head unit as it arrived in the mail - feels good to get a big heavy box - talk about bang for the buck:

And here is a picture of it in a forum members truck after he installed it:

And mine as it sits now waiting to be installed (after the engine is running of course!):