View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Now that the fuel system isn't the problem its time to check for ignition or "fire". I cranked on the engine a few times and it would kinda fire off a couple times and just die down and come to a stop. Since I couldn't find a "glow plug" in the parts diagrams and no mention of it in the starting procedure outlined in the owners manual I ruled that out. There must not be one - engine must run off of detonation alone or something. What's next?

So here's the video of me this morning when I was wondering what to do next. I took a short video before I got on the phone calling around asking for help. That way I could ask for the persons email and send it to them.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I then called the "TuffEquip" company that sold this machine originally. I had a feeling I wouldn't get any help or an answer since their website hadn't been updated since 2006 and was incomplete to begin with, shame! Don't even bother calling those guys. I think they rebranded the Easter Tool & Equipment machine and sold it for twice the price. Good thing Eastern Tool deals with these models of machines and the ETQ engines that power them!