View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2013, 03:13 PM

Smile

Spokes and I think similarly (Sorry Chip) and I just finished the first round of stripper on a black CA160 soon to be my interpretation of a CB92. The rear fender has already been chopped and I believe I'll run without a front fender and maybe run a slightly larger wheel.
I have a CB160 head and carbs to use (we've had this discussion before) and maybe I'll move to the 175 cylinders I have. My intention is to have it done for when I get to meet Sam in the spring and seek his "race bike " approval.
I'm not sure what I'm doing yet with the tank but have "not so good" scrambler tank I may cut up (as seen).
I also hope to box in the area in the down tube frame and move the battery into the cavity with the electrical stuff. I have plans to make new side covers (we'll see how that goes).
Still haven't decided to go with my scrambler pipes or more authentic looking Dunstall copies.
BTW the engine in these pics is now in the hands of its new owner and a White Ca160 with Bucos and it is getting some miles on it. Happy camper!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2600b.jpg (226.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2602b.jpg (135.5 KB, 23 views)