View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2012, 01:29 PM

We purchased ours through Sharpertek. They looked the toughest, had the most features (an adjustable thermostat was a must, and shockingly most simply have on/off), and honestly were priced to move. We kind of lucked out because they were having a mega sale and we got a $2,000 cleaner with around $200 in chemicals for $800 shipped to the door. A few days later the price skyrocketed up. It may have been a mistake in the listing that they had to honor, who knows. Anyway, it works like a champ. It runs pretty much 7 hours a day 5 days a week and has done so with no problems in nearly 2 years. I'd say that's worth the $800!! Oh and it's also made in the USA which is a big plus.

Oh, and here's the cleaner I fill the machine with
http://www.sharpertek.com/encashandvab.html

I tried their 1220 Carburetor specific stuff, but I think the Shellac-Buster is a better chemical. Supposedly it's reusable but at $175 for a five gallon bucket, I put fresh stuff in every time. A five gallon bucket of this stuff usually lasts me over a year and would be WAY too much for a home machine. They do make a little one gallon bottle, but at $65 it's a tough sell for home use.

Last edited by Noobens; 03-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.