View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

After lunch we had a great time touring around the marked trails that sprinkled throughout the Mike Ryan Ranch. Enjoying the private trails throughout the whole ride made all the prep work worth it. If you have a chance to go on this ride you better do it sooner than later. It's a great way to get involved with dual sport motorcycle riding and a great event to get yourself and friends out on the trails here on the Central Coast. I wish I had more time to take pictures and I will surely take more next year when things are more relaxed. I did get a lot of good video so make sure and click on a few of them and watch some of the action.

One of the best machines to take you anywhere you want to go and then further. The DR350 is an awesome and proven machine. They can be found for little money. This fine example is completely stock! Nothing has been changed but the tires and it could use another fresh one on the back. But with the smooth power delivery I didn't even notice that the tire was on it's last few miles.