View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

After some lake road riding and the Hi Mountain pass road through Pozo we were ready for lunch. The Poly crew organized an awesome BBQ and one huge plate of food was all that was needed for the rest of the day. Besides the great food there were plenty of old friends to catch up with at the lunch stop. Then to get warmed up for what was ahead they had an enduro-cross type section that was plotted out through the nearby trees. There were piles of tires, rocks, fallen trees, chopped wood and a pool of water to splash through on the way through. I got lucky and rolled through the course without a hitch on the new Yamaha WR200 we picked up last week. It was a good decision to put new tires on it for sure. I really screwed up and didn't have my GoPro on me through the course. This gives me something to do for next year.

This is the remaining riders once we got food and were able to sit down and catch our breath. More than half the riders were fueled up and on their way as we were getting food on our plates! I'm sure the coming years Penguins ride will turn out to be much easier now that we know the drill.

Last edited by Smithers; 04-30-2013 at 07:10 PM.