View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2009, 07:47 PM

Default Restore.....

Well Smithers, I tried the restore, and drove it for a couple of days a little here and there, still smokes, but, I did find something, a few metal parts in my oil. It made the oil look like metallic paint. Looks like I will be doing a complete rebuild on that motor. Anyways my new motor was shipped out today, and it's ETA is the 21st. About the once wished for bike, yeah they were asking too much. That bike eventually sold for $3650. <shrug> I guess somebody wanted it bad enough. I do like my black 150 now that I have it. I think, I would have been worried about riding the white one. You know, afraid of scratching it or something happening to it. But my husband said, well the white one probably doesn't smoke lol. Oh well, hopefully it will be a quick and somewhat low cost problem. I already have valves, pistons, rings, and a full gasket set. And Smithers..... what good is it if you don't ride it?????? That is something that I have decided, whatever I get, I'm going to RIDE IT! You know about two months ago, I didn't have a thought in my head about a Honda Dream, I didn't even know about them. I just stumbled upon one, and next thing you knew, I had one lol.