View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2012, 06:25 PM

Rodger..Thank you. I will let the forum know when the donation date is and detail of the auction. I really don't expect that the bike will bring big money, but rather awareness. The strange turn of events has happened though. I'm not sure if I have reported this in the forum. My direct report is to a fella who spent 29yrs in the Navy and is currently a Navy Reserve Commander. While returning from a weekend of service he had swelling in one testicle. He now is out on medical leave doing chemo after surgery. It is his wife who works for the American Cancer Society that will coordinate bikes pick up and auction.

I expect to see Carl in August. I expect that the bike should be re painted and finished sometime Aug or Sept.

The Build From Scratch Honda Dream seems to have developed a legecy who's history is documented here in this forum. During the build my own sister survived breast cancer, now someone whom I have great respect and is a proven leader is now in the battle. This little bike is now a survivor. I hope it makes a big hit for cancer awareness. It will be cool.