View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Oh yes same truck. I was also big into classic cars when I was young but I soon realized I was spending WAY too much time working on them. So I put my 1957 Ford Ranchero into storage (still have it up north) and I bought a newer sports car with my hard earned money. On another note I saw a really clean Ranchero the exact same as mine sell for nearly 50 grand at a recent auction!

Two wheel projects rock! We can get them going so much faster and cheaper. This truck is my last car or truck restoration I plan on doing until I retire some day. I need this truck to haul motorcycles and trailers.

This poor old truck basically got a whole facelift. It was really beat up with holes and dents all over it. Plus it had been given a couple coats of cruddy paint on top of some really bad bondo filler. The correct way to fix dents is to pop them out or hammer them out first THEN go over them with body filler. This truck had deep dents that were caked over with filler material.

Now for more pictures! I like to take and post pictures to keep record of everything and for reference in case I need to look back on something in particular.