View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I just took my truck out to the Oceano Dunes this past Saturday and the power is just insane. I don't have a locker and I ran 2WD and I just had a big big smile on my face the whole time. My exhaust is perfect as I just rapped the pedal sweet engine music. I could just cruise over woops at 60mph and I had tons of throttle left and I had to ease on it or the wheels would just spin. Now I need to hurry up and do my roll cage and new suspension again before I go out again. I was using every last inch of travel for sure. I need to invest in some really good bump stops as well. This engine is way too much for my frame right now. Roll cage is needed bad. The sound is nuts. I need to get a good video of it.

I'm getting a LED lightbar from Laserstar here in Paso Robles California. They have the best LED lights in the business. I have held off from buying any LED lights because they were all flood type lights that didn't throw light out that far ahead of you. Now they have flood AND spot type lights so I'll be getting a long LED bar that has both incorporated into the array. They recently went to the big Sand Sports show and had the best offroad LED lights out of all their competition. Below is a picture of an 18" spot and flood combination light bar mounted to the grill of a Ford that also has the HID conversions already done to the factory headlights.