View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Peter up in Ontario Canada sent me some pictures of his PERFECT scarlet red 1966 model C95 & his black one as well. He was happy to see the insides of my CA95 as his C95 has only 2 main bearings. He mentioned that the CB160's he's ridden before (centered timing chain I believe and 3 main bearings) felt much stronger than his C95's. Well now I want to see the insides of a 2 main bearing Honda engine. :huh:

Peter is now working on restoring a Royal Blue C95 at this time. When his collection of red, black and blue Hondas is complete I expect some more pictures! Now how about a white one? Thank goodness for Peter they never made a white 95 model. =] At least I don't think so...

Check out those mean handlebars!

His new Red CBR125R also looks like a lot of fun! Too bad we don't see anything like those in the states. I'm sure they would sell. Peter commented a bit on riding his new Honda:

Quote:
The sport bike in some of the pictures is a 2008 CBR125R. My first new bike ever. The CBR125 is the closest Honda I've seen in years to the spirit of the old CB92 of the early sixties, and has the performance of a CB160 twin or better.
Thanks for the pix Peter.