View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2009, 02:22 PM

Wow that is excellent info! Thanks for setting aside the time for that. Wiring is just completely foreign to me.... And yes a pic of your setup would be great...
Still waiting for the manual to arrive in the mail...

I do understand what your saying about having larger cables...that makes total sense. Do you know what gage i should get or even BETTER, is there a place i could buy the whole wire "set up" so i can just remove that mess that is there instead of picking it to pieces and clamping together wires? Or better, what do you think is best i buy to get this wired correctly? I don't care how much that part is original, i'm mostly concerned on the quality of function without spending too much money...

I did not yet tug on the black cable with eye ring to the left of pic that is just hanging out but i'm pretty sure it is attached to something up in the frame.

I'm trying to attach another pic i took after i removed the black battery but it's not letting me attach for some reason. I'll try and create a new reply post and see if it'll let me attach.

thanks so much