View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 02:53 PM

Ok, I actually picked up the bike today and here is how this one shakes out. Complete frame #1001653 may be 4001653, sandblasted and primed, extra front forks, nice tank- no petcock-will convert. New bars and perches, cables most hardware is new, new brake pedal, polished hubs on new spokes and rims. New tires tubes and liners. New lower chain gard, upper missing. New repop seat in the bag, polished rear wheel arches. About 5 boxes of pull off used parts and small bits, most of gasket set. Motor complete in a box, supposedly free and was a runner, new carb, several chains, lots of extra switch perches. 2 poor header tubes w/no exhaust. While primed the body work still needs done and the front fender has a few issues. Oh, no side covers either.
I think I'll make this bike a 12 volt bike and have been toying with a tu-tone paint scheme ( that would worthy of a set of bags, we'll see Chip). Other than that I need to set schedule to complete this one soon. I really like stumbling on abandoned projects!

Last edited by Larzfromarz; 01-12-2013 at 03:14 PM.